Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You

From the very first day that I met you
Your grace took my breath away
The first time you uttered the words ‘I love you’
I knew that you were here to stay.

You bring sunshine to my life
You bring joy and happiness
You bring me love and comfort
With only one kiss.

Every day spent with you is a dream
Knowing that you love me sends my heart into a trance
The very thought of spending my life with you…
I am honoured that you would even consider giving me that chance.

You are my very best friend
The person I want to share everything with
You bring out the best in me just by being there
A life with you is something I never want to miss.

You are an incredible father and a wonderful partner
A staggeringly beautiful lover and the greatest man I know
You are intelligent and well-spoken
Loving, caring and as gentle as snow.

I love you with my whole heart baby
I love the way you hold me
I love the way you kiss me
I want to spend every day of the rest of my life loving and kissing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment