Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm getting married!

Wow. Saying that somehow doesn't seem to fit me in the picture, and yet the time has come for my wedding and I am still a little stunned.


I have already started looking for venues and pricing, but it is difficult when there are so many beautiful venues available. I am also overwhelmed with how expensive it is! We seriously need to make a budget and stick to it. Fortunately we want a small, intimate wedding, so finding a venue for a billion guests is not required.

Any advice from the ladies with regard to the wedding? (Special things that one did, mistakes made, things you would change, etc.)



Also, my domestic skills are incredibly limited, and I feel that it is time for me to put my big girl panties on and learn how to be a wife. Anyone know some simple recipes that I can cook during the week?


All help will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment